It's Photo Season!
The air is crisp, you're digging out your favorite sweater and the Broncos are back on the field. Fall is in the air! Now's the perfect time to get photos of you and your family. Whether you need a creative shot for your Christmas card, or you're just sick of the grandparents bugging you for currents pics of your kiddos (and fur babies of course), I'm here to help!
More than ever we are all taking photos on our phones to share with friend and family instantly, but there is still something so memorable about getting everyone dressed up and having professional family portraits created. You'll leave the shoot with 10-20 full-resolution files that you can print huge for your wall, post to Facebook and use for the best Christmas card you've had in years.
What you get
- Two hours of shooting with me and my assistant
- Pre-shoot phone interview/brainstorming session - wishlist, locations, wardrobe and themes
- Full resolution digital files for you to use how you like
- Social media-sized images (square crops for Instagram!)
- Optionally we can talk about adding professional hair and makeup, extra locations, more props, the sky's the limit!
How much does it cost?
This is a special rate because you are a friend, family, or have been referred by someone I've worked with in the past.